it's cold and rainy, out here in the desert
Wednesday, October 12, 2005
 
Considering NaNoWriMo.....
Considering what else I want to do.....
OPTIONS FOR THE NEXT FEW YEARS:
~take the stage managing tutorial with Andre, work in the theater at the Rock as a stage manager until I get my BA or transfer somewhere else (doesn't matter where) and work as a stage manager there while getting my BA in psych or english, take a few years off and work as a pro stage manager, then go to graduate school.
~finish school in whatever I decide and take a few years off to work in the Peace Corps or other such adventurous, do-good program.
~get my AA at the Rock, get my BA at a big name school (Swathmore, Drexel, an ivy?!?!), get my PhD in psychology/neuropsych, open a mental health clinic somewhere with my friend Carolyn, who already definitely decided on this option.
~finish school and start manufacturing acid and dealing it for a few years while I get involved in really cool art and design projects like zines and independent galleries and stuff like that.
~get my AA at the Rock, get my BA at an ivy, and snag a trustafarian and live happily ever after, and do whatever I want in the meantime.
~get my BA in history and a teaching degree and teach high school history.
~get a doctorate in English and teach at a university, maybe write a book or two.
~go to whichever schools and become a clinical psychologist in manhatten and get rich off the rich.

SO MANY CHOICES!! ONLY ONE LIFE!!! NOOOOO!!!!!!!!
 
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
This is my blog!

Name:
Location: h-town/philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

I live in Arizona, I go to Prescott COllege, and I try to keep myself sane while still having a good time.

ARCHIVES
September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / April 2007 /


Powered by Blogger