I'm procrastinating again and I don't know if I'm going to be able to handle this work thing... I told myself I would get a lot done over break, get caught up in the class I'm behind in, and I didn't. I have math today and I haven't done the homework yet, and I'm planning on smoking after my neurofeedback session. I could always do the homework in class but we have a midterm on Friday and I should pay attention to the review today. I just can't get excited about math....
I did something stupid. I was trying to clear space on my laptop for more music and I deleted my audio driver, so now I can't even play the music. I'm such an idiot. I'm downloading a new copy now but it's taking forever because the internet here isn't that fast, which is frustrating because I thought that once I got to college I would never have to worry about slow internet again.
MOTIVATION.... where are you?!?!?