it's cold and rainy, out here in the desert
Thursday, November 03, 2005
 
Having a crush on gorgeous people is so distracting.
Especially when I have a crush on a gorgeous girl AND a gorgeous guy.
Then I get even more confused.
Fuck.
Fuck.
Fuck.
Fuckin' writer's block because I'm fuckin' attracted to fucking attractive people.
It's so not worth it.
But GOD, I WANT them.
SO BAD.
I think I'm going to whine about it some more.

Whine whine whine. I don't know if they're attracted to me. Whine whine whine. Why can't I just go up to the guy one, and start making out with him? Why can't I just go hug this girl and start kissing her neck?
It would be so sweeeeeeeet.
Whine whine whine.
Please please please.
Whine whine whine.

(sorry I had to get that out of my system)
 
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
This is my blog!

Name:
Location: h-town/philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

I live in Arizona, I go to Prescott COllege, and I try to keep myself sane while still having a good time.

ARCHIVES
September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / April 2007 /


Powered by Blogger