I just had a successful shopping trip, and because I'm just in that mood, I will share with you what I got:
FOR ME:
a magnet that says "HIPPIES enter through side door"
a grateful dead poster
a granda cafe mocha with an extra shot of espresso
FOR MY BEST FRIEND'S BIRTHDAY PRESENT:
a Breakfast at Tiffany's poster
hair straightening product for blowdrying straight
FOR MY TWO BEST FRIEND'S HANUKAH GIFTS:a cocktail shakerand appletini mix(they just went to AC and got fake IDs so they'll be providing the vodka)unfortunately, i forgot to be careful and all this shopping (in suburban square, no less (for those none philadelphia-areans that's on the mainline, AKA theareaofdisturbinglyrichtowns) resulted in me overdrafting by 5.46. FUCK FUCK FUCK
Good news, though- my parents are giving me the house for new years. fuck yeah.
tentative plan for new years: go get drunk and listen to good live music at my friend's new years party, then go home, get more drunk, and have a mini trip fest.sound good? yeah i thought so