it's cold and rainy, out here in the desert
Thursday, December 22, 2005
 
Maybe the only reason why old crushes on guys are flaming up in my head when I see/talk to them is because I haven't gotten any in a while, I'm horny, and I love how a cock satisfies
although i do hate working to satisfy a cock
things like blow jobs, hand jobs are just fucking WORK for a girl
unless i'm drunk, then i like it
or unless i really care about the person...
then i don't care if it's work to get them off
maybe that's the problem... too many of the people i've messed around with, i never really cared about- except for that one moment, the first kiss of the night, when i let it start
now, getting off girls....
now that's always fun
 
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
This is my blog!

Name:
Location: h-town/philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

I live in Arizona, I go to Prescott COllege, and I try to keep myself sane while still having a good time.

ARCHIVES
September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / April 2007 /


Powered by Blogger