it's cold and rainy, out here in the desert
Friday, December 30, 2005
  WISHING POST
If I work full time this summer (and then don't blow all my money on drugs at college) and then get my AA next year, then full time next summer, I should be able to leave around September.
First I want to go to Spain, I think (I'm gonna learn Spanish... I should have already). I'll stay there for a good while, probably until January or February, (I definitely want to be there for Jam in the Dam fest in March) then I want to go to Amsterdam and live there till May, perhaps.
From Amsterdam I think I'll spend a couple weeks traveling by train around Europe and see some sites with the money I saved up working in Amsterdam and Spain.
Then, I want to fly to South America, probably Peru or Chile, and live there for a while and work. After working for some time I'll probably travel the continent some more and explore a bit before flying on... I don't know where I'd go then. Probably SE Asia or Africa.
 
Comments:
Wow..sounds like some good plans!

Happy new years!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
This is my blog!

Name:
Location: h-town/philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

I live in Arizona, I go to Prescott COllege, and I try to keep myself sane while still having a good time.

ARCHIVES
September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / April 2007 /


Powered by Blogger