If I can find a scanner on campus, you're going to get some amazing pictures. Last night my next-door hall neighbor pierced her roommate's and my nipples (we went to the piercing salon to get supplies first, and it was three times cheaper than it would have been if they did it). I didn't scream or chicken out, but I did make faces and I feel like a fucking pussy compared to Claire, the other girl who had hers done. Nirvana (the piercer) had to go through Claire's left nipple three times before she got it straight (it kept veering into the aereola (sp?)) and Claire didn't even fucking flinch. I swear, not only is that girl fucking sexy, she has more balls than the rest of campus put together.
So this relates to pictures because today my friend Carolyn, who is a drop-dead gorgeous natural blonde (I am so jealous of her) photography student took nude (well, I had underwear on) pictures of me on the love torpedo (a tank thingy shaped like a tampon but we like to call it a torpedo, that has, in big black letters, "LOVE" written on it with spray paint) with my newly pierced nipples and (of course) my new haircut. She also has some good ones of me at Bash Bish Falls (a stunningly gorgeous waterfall about forty minutes away) but that was before I cut my hair.
(it seems like EVERYWHERE around here is fucking beautiful. it's so intense. this campus, this area, is the best place to trip just as long as you stay outside, and preferrably in the woods)Anyway, I'm going to try to scan in some of her prints somewhere on campus and post them here... I'm really excited for them.