it's cold and rainy, out here in the desert
Monday, January 23, 2006
 
So this whole not-doing-drugs thing isn't really working.
Well, it is working somewhat. But not as well as I had planned.
Oh well.
I did get really high on yesterday (Sunday) and decided I want to keep NOT smoking. It's gotten really boring for me.
So I think I might audit Painting Studio. That way, I don't have to pay for it (it would put me over 18 credits) (I'd pay the supplies fee, but I'd have to do that anyway) and the deadlines will be a lot more flexible. I really want the studio time and the motivation to work on painting.
yay art.
 
Comments:
If you take a painting class, you'll get high on inspiration and creativity.

...and the fumes!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
This is my blog!

Name:
Location: h-town/philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

I live in Arizona, I go to Prescott COllege, and I try to keep myself sane while still having a good time.

ARCHIVES
September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / April 2007 /


Powered by Blogger