it's cold and rainy, out here in the desert
Tuesday, January 10, 2006
  A STUDY IN FUTILITY: LIFE
So I'm trying really hard not to write a whiny little letter to myself about how the world sucks even though I try so hard to be good to it.
Instead I'm gonna write something about how good it seems to be going for all of you (even though I know it isn't) and maybe that means that you think it's going great for me.
Isn't that kind of ironic? You really start to edge towards Buddhism at that point, yes, all life is suffering... but then you get those good moods, then you get those sunny days, then you get those e moods, then you get those acid days.
It doesn't really balance out, though, not the way I figure it. So many transient happinesses teasing us like butterflys hovering three inches beyond the reach of our fingertips.
I'm in quite a prosaic mood today. Yes, I'm sick and my throat hurts like hell, especially when I swallow, and the sun is bright outside and I forgot to bring sunglasses. Plus things are going wrong for me, once again, in more ways than one.
Then again it is 50 degrees out in fucking January and in two days I should be altering my brain chemistry enough to not care about all the little pitfalls sinking into existence around my feet.
Sorry for sounding so negative and shit, but you gotta give me a break, I hardly ever succumb to my innate cynicisim...
hahahahahahahaha
 
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
This is my blog!

Name:
Location: h-town/philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

I live in Arizona, I go to Prescott COllege, and I try to keep myself sane while still having a good time.

ARCHIVES
September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / April 2007 /


Powered by Blogger