it's cold and rainy, out here in the desert
Sunday, February 12, 2006
 
I really really really really want to transfer to an art school.
Could I do it? Yeah I think I could build a portfolio good enough.
Should I do it? I don't know.
I can always go back to school later and get a BA.
I don't know. What would I do with a BFA? I could get an art ed degree but I don't know if I really want to do that.
Unless I taught at a school like Simon's Rock where I could teach studio art and humanities courses....
Hmm....
Gah.
I'm several days ahead of my work in both ceramics and photography. I'm also considering blowing off an essay for my politics course, even though I love the teacher and wouldn't want to disappoint her. But we had a paper due for her last week too.... this weekly paper thing has got to go- too much fucking work for one class in a school like this one.
 
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
This is my blog!

Name:
Location: h-town/philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

I live in Arizona, I go to Prescott COllege, and I try to keep myself sane while still having a good time.

ARCHIVES
September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / April 2007 /


Powered by Blogger