it's cold and rainy, out here in the desert
Monday, February 13, 2006
  shula redos stacey
new weird america likes the smell of darkroom chemicals
new weird america walks through the woods in the dark without a flashlight
new weird america sits in trees drinking from a handle of capn mo making animal noises at the full moon
new weird america enjoys mangos more than candy
new weird america says WHYYYYYYYYY
new weird america wears long underwear in the winter
new weird america always goes for the bad boys
new weird america picks up blue-stemmed closed-cap monolithic shrooms
new weird america would rather be thought stupid than pretentious
new weird america says FUCK YOU! with a grin
 
Comments:
Now if we can only get everybody else to go along with it.

I always think about what would happen if young/young-at-heart people realized that if they organized they could have any kind of country they wanted. Instead, it's just more apathy.

stacey
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
This is my blog!

Name:
Location: h-town/philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

I live in Arizona, I go to Prescott COllege, and I try to keep myself sane while still having a good time.

ARCHIVES
September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / April 2007 /


Powered by Blogger