it's cold and rainy, out here in the desert
Monday, February 27, 2006
 
So I'm back at school.
It feels good to be back.
And just a little weird.
I mean, I am happy to be back. And good news is, my family and I finally decided that I can come back next year- yes!
But then again, this is just the same old shit.
Y'know?
Nothing changed. And I'm still in love with that guy, ugh.
 
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
This is my blog!

Name:
Location: h-town/philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

I live in Arizona, I go to Prescott COllege, and I try to keep myself sane while still having a good time.

ARCHIVES
September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / April 2007 /


Powered by Blogger