I was so good a couple hours ago, I sat down and started working, read my shit, wrote an outline... now I've degraded into writing a blog entry.
Not that I don't love writing blog entries, it's just I'm supposed to be doing my work.
I was able to work with so much focus earlier because I had just watched What the Bleep Do We Know, and I was feeling all in control of myself and my life... never mind that I took speed which is what you're NOT supposed to do if you're working on manifesting your own reality...
but now I've gotten past the easy shit and I can't sit down to even outline the hard part of my essay.
Oh well.
I had (for the first time) a rap war (on AIM) with my friend Andy. Fuckin' hilarious, two pasty white kids rap-warring over instant messages.
I think part of my problem recently has been that I haven't been watching What the Bleep Do We Know often enough. Watching that movie is really necessary for my well-being. Especially since I'm currently obsessed with this guy- I have to remember that all it is is a hormonal addiction that I can break. Quit the habit! I just have to start interupting my obsessive thought patterns and my brain will learn to not constantly want him. Dude, I can do this.
I give myself till five am. Then I NEED to start working again.