it's cold and rainy, out here in the desert
Thursday, March 02, 2006
 
I wonder what happened to Lesya. I really miss that bitch.
We were ridiculously close.
I think I was closer to her than I've been to anyone else in my life...
maybe ever will be.
maybe i've been ruined for being close to people overall.


I just found her on myspace (myspace?!?! the lesya i knew wouldn't have a myspace- at least she didn't have anything written on her profile- that's more like her) and sent her a message.
i wonder if she'll respond.
i hope she'll respond.
i hope she calls me.
i miss being able to feel close to someone.
every best friend i've ever had has left- either moved away or we've just split
at the moment my oldest friends i have i met in the beginning of 10th grade. That's not even three years ago.
Why can't I remain close to anyone? Why can't I connect?
It's all my parents' fault. My mom pissed off my first best friend's mom and I wasn't allowed to see her again, and that started off the whole cycle.
Damn my parents.
I hope I keep the friends I've made in college. They are really special. I have moments where I wonder about that... but I think that's just my insecurities talking.

I'm slowly learning to be who I am.
 
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
This is my blog!

Name:
Location: h-town/philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

I live in Arizona, I go to Prescott COllege, and I try to keep myself sane while still having a good time.

ARCHIVES
September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / April 2007 /


Powered by Blogger